Guide for Visiting Users
The following guidelines govern access and on-premise use of the La Salle University Library resources and facilities by visiting users, effective First Semester, School Year 2015-2016:
Paying Visiting Users
• Enrolled graduate and undergraduate students from non-consortium/non-DLSP schools.
• Professional or corporate researchers
• Cooperation of Academic and Research Libraries in Misamis Occidental (CARLMO)
• Academic Libraries Information Network in Mindanao (ALINET)
• Others, subject to approval.
Non-paying Visiting Users
Students, faculty and staff of the following:
• De La Salle Philippines Libraries
• Holders of the following valid cards:
Per day : Php50.00
Per Term (3 consecutive months; no access during term/summer breaks): Php500.00
Assessment of amount to be paid is made at the Director of Libraries and Media Center Office, 2nd floor, Left Wing of the Saint Columban Building.
Mondays to Saturdays - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.